Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting Complaints!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Posting Complaints! Empty
PostSubject: Posting Complaints!   Posting Complaints! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:43 am

If you have ANY questions regarding the downline threads, please post them in this folder.

To make a skipping complaint...
Please read the rest of this post to help us serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Always check your referral stats as soon as somebody signs up under you. Don't wait a week and complain then, we will not go back that far to resolve the matter.

Make sure that YOU followed the rules before posting a skipping complaint. If you did not follow the rules, we will also make your referral link invalid when reported.

When reporting a skipper, please post your downline stats, who you believed skipped, and ask the others who would also have a referral missing to also post their stats in the thread. Also include a link to the thread. If you do not include the link, your complaint will be ignored.

Post a message in the signup thread to stop and wait for a moderator, and include a link to your complaint, if you don?t do this more will join and your complaint will become invalid

Please don't fight, it is not necessary and will just slow the process down.

If we are unable to resolve a skip, you may email the company to have them resolve it. Please do not complain about it.

Threads will not be fixed when the skip is over seven days old or where there are five or more signups after the skip.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My complaint was closed. Why?
A: Normally there is a post explaining why your complaint is closed. If the problem is still an issue, create a new complaint.

Q: Someone reported a skip. Can I reserve my place in the thread by posting a CMI?
A: All CMIs after a skip is reported will immediately become invalid, as per you will not be able to edit your post within the allotted 10-15 minutes time.

Q: How long should I wait for the previous person to post there link?
A: If they have edited their post within the last 30 minutes you must allow them 15 minutes to sign. If they haven?t edited within the last 30 minutes you may skip them.
* Note that some programs do take over 15 minutes to receive an activation email. For these programs, please allow the signup thread participators extra time.

Q: I am suspicious that I joined under someone who skipped because they did not follow the rules. What should I do?
A: Follow the instructions on the top of this thread to report a skip.

Q: My link became invalid because I signed under a skipper or didn't follow the rules. What can I do?
A: You may cancel your account and rejoin.

Additional Notes:
Please do not discuss any topics other then skipping the downline threads in this folder.

All decisions made by moderators are final. Do not argue with moderators.

No other person is authorized to make decisions about what to do in the event of a skip.

Please check back to this thread as the FAQ will be commonly updated.

If you do not comply with these rules, you will be banned from participating in the signup threads.
Back to top Go down
https://getpaidforum.board-directory.net

Posting Complaints!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downline Builder :: Downline Builder Rules-
Jump to: